Sometimes you just gotta jump back up on that horse! I did it, and didn't fall off this time! LOL . Margaritas are so worth it!!
Here you go friends...the best combination of tropical paradise and Tex-Mex there is! This cocktail is such a delight and appeals to all my cravings. It satisfies the sweet tooth, salty craving, creamy craving and that fabulous lime tartness that I live for! You know this will be on repeat at mi casa alllll weekend long!
Coconut Cream Lime Margarita:
For the Rim:
- equal parts Sea Salt and Sugar
- Lime zest
Y'all should make this a little in advance so the lime will dehydrate a tad!
For the deliciousness:
- 2 ozs. Coconut Cream (I like the Thai Kitchen brand...it is in a can)
- 2 ozs. clear agave tequila
- 1 oz. fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 oz. orange liqueur...I like Grand Marnier
- 1/2 oz. fresh made simple syrup . I infused mine with lime zest!
So...rim that gorgeous glass and fill with crushed ice. Then, in a shaker with ice put all these perfect ingredients. Shake until your hands turn to frozen powder! No joke...it gets flippin' cold, Chickens!
Now...pour that over your crushed ice and garnish with a lime wedge. Then...last but not lease, share with me how much you LOVE this cocktail! Tell the whole world! Then...tune in next Friday for more fun!!